Fun at the Woodland Den!
The Venue is home to children’s favourite The Woodland Den, a fun and colourful soft play area, designed with the under-8s in mind. We also provide daily activity tables with books/toys and colouring and a play mat and toys for children under 12 months.
Conveniently located by the Eatery area, you can enjoy a drink and a bite to eat whilst keeping an eye on your children.
Our Soft Play area is the ideal way for children to enjoy themselves in a safe and secure area seven days a week.
£2 Monday to Friday
£4 Weekends and School Holidays
Monthly pass £15
Children’s meals start from £3.25 and are prepared in-house, with fresh ingredients from local suppliers.
Rules of Play
- Parents and guardians must supervise children using the play facility at all times
- We provide staff who monitor the equipment and have access to first aid facilities. These staff are not provided to supervise children using the facility
- Children who are unwell must not use the facility
- Our height restriction is 4ft 9, children exceeding this height may not use the facility
- If your child has been unwell during the previous 48 hours we recommend that they do not use the play area
A monthly soft play pass is available for £15 per child entitling your child to unlimited access to the soft play area.
Please note the soft play pass must be presented upon entry
Andrew from Chirk Feb 2020
“We had a great time at The Venue. The kids enjoyed bowling and soft play prices were cheap. Bar and cafe were comfortable for adults . Will be returning soon”
Lucy from Oswestry Dec 2019
“This is a great place for little people. You can see the play area and keep your eye on the children whilst having coffee and chat. It is a safe pleasant place. It also has a reasonably priced bowling alley and football pitch with parking outside. Food tasted good too”